Out of the Corner of Her Eye RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of the Corner of Her Eye RPG

Out of the Corner of Her Eye is a World of Darkness forum rp set in the lovely universe of Agatha Christie novels, with the added twist of a bit of the supernatural.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anja Jäger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnjaJaeger

AnjaJaeger

Anja Jäger Empty
PostSubject: Anja Jäger   Anja Jäger Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 11:53 pm

(Quick Player Intro: I'm Tristan, Eve's partner. I have a BA in Cinema Studies, play several instruments, and have a history with table top RPs; I'm still pretty new to the forum approach. Thanks for having me, I'm looking forward to this game!)

Name: Anja Jäger

Played By: Tristan

Profession: Mechanic

Height: 5'7"

Build: On the thin side, but by no means unhealthily so. Though somewhat un-athletic, there is a grace to her movement.

Eye Color: Deep, coffee brown

Hair: Brown and wavy, kept close to her head in a coiled braid.

Appearance: This young woman dresses in practical, working class clothes. Though she tries to keep them nice, there are likely a few light stains that refuse to come out. She carries a few tools in her handbag to be just in case something needs fixing.

Anything Odd?: Her native accent sits heavily on her tongue, possibly making it difficult to understand her english. Otherwise, she seems rather unremarkable.

Public Knowledge: She arrived from Germany about a year ago and has been working as a mechanic ever since. It's not altogether surprising that she decided to leave her homeland, Germany's economy has yet to recover from losing the Great War, and rumor has it that it's starting to be a less than ideal place for a young Jewish girl.

Other Skills:
Back to top Go down

Anja Jäger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out of the Corner of Her Eye RPG :: Character Intros :: Player Character Intros-
Jump to: