Out of the Corner of Her Eye RPG

Out of the Corner of Her Eye is a World of Darkness forum rp set in the lovely universe of Agatha Christie novels, with the added twist of a bit of the supernatural.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Capt. Arthur Hastings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

PostSubject: Capt. Arthur Hastings   Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:44 pm

Player Intro: Hi everyone! I'm a Mills '14 alumnae who studied English and creative writing, and I'm going to grad school for ancient studies in the fall. I like comparative mythology, writing, and ancient and early 20th century history. I binge-read every Agatha Christie novel and binge-watched all of Poirot back in high school, and I still love them. I'm on a mission to get the femme cuts of all of Hastings' jackets.

Name: Arthur Hastings

Played by: Charlotte

Profession: ""Speculates"" in S. American ventures and in stocks while writing accounts of Poirot's cases. Left the army in the 20s.

Height: Tall and lanky.

Build: Wiry but straight-backed.

Eye Color: Blue

Hair: Light brown going to grey, receding at the temples.

Desc: Hugh Fraser

Anything Odd?: Not particularly. Exceedingly average, in fact.

Public Knowledge: A look in the "who's-who" will tell you he's an Eton graduate whose grandfather came into money in the 1880s. A perusal of his account of the murder at Styles will indicate he was orphaned fairly young, and an ear for gossip will inform you that between his "speculating" and occasional horse-betting he hasn't quite inherited his late father and grandfather's flare for money, though there's nothing too scandalous. Though his service from the War was commended, he has been somewhat listless since then, like many veterans.

Other Skills: Driving, firearms, hand-to-hand, impressive tweed trench coat collection (debatable skill: golf)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dastardlywhiplash.tumblr.com/

Capt. Arthur Hastings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1