Out of the Corner of Her Eye RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of the Corner of Her Eye RPG

Out of the Corner of Her Eye is a World of Darkness forum rp set in the lovely universe of Agatha Christie novels, with the added twist of a bit of the supernatural.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Felix Arrives at the Vertex Hotel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Felix Arrives at the Vertex Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Felix Arrives at the Vertex Hotel   Felix Arrives at the Vertex Hotel Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 2:26 pm

Felix skids up to the Vertex Hotel on his motorcycle. He gets out and surveys the sites around him.

On one side, he sees the sprawling grounds surrounding the Vertex Hotel, beautifully manicured gardens, a picturesque meadow, and what looks like in the distance an apple orchard, a paddock, and a golf course in construction. On his other side, he sees the old manor house in front of him, the 3-story country house looming.

As he dismounts off his bike, he sees another car skid up to the parking spot closest to the house. The doors slam and 2 men emerge from the shiny new car. One man is larger than the other, and the smaller man trails behind, carrying a pile of papers in his arms.

Felix Arrives at the Vertex Hotel Bwsog
The older and larger man yells, in a very obvious American accent, "Where is the damn staff when you need them? I roll up to the front and there's no one to welcome me and take my bags? What is anyone going to think when we actually open and our staff can't see in front of their own noses?" He mutters something about Englishmen under his breath.

Felix Arrives at the Vertex Hotel 14awisk
The younger man smiles at Felix, and says to his employer, in an off-hand sort of manner, "Sir, we are open. I expect Caruthers and Tobey are helping the guests check in. The summer season opened last week. See?" He gestures at Felix, pointing out that the hotel does, in fact, have guests at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://cornerofhereye.forumotion.com

Felix Arrives at the Vertex Hotel
Page 1 of 1